WARUNG BABI GULING PAK MALEN - SEMINYAK, BALI

22:12:00

WARUNG BABI GULING PAK MALEN
SUNSET ROAD
SEMINYAK, BALI.


Hello Foodies! I am missing a popular food in Bali. Well, a few months ago i went to Bali and stayed in Seminyak. Then, my auntie recommended me to here. If you are Pork Hunter, i think you should go here and eat 2 portions or more. Cause one is never enough for Pork Roll or Roasted Suckling Pig.

Nasi Babi Guling which mean Roasted Suckling Pig. You can search on Google to know more about the ingredients or any place in Bali who serves Balinese Suckling Pig. This Balinese Cuisine is my best choice for recommend and my tummy.



Well yeaaahhh! I love this food! REALLY LOVE IT. I don't know why i can easily to falling in love this time. I could give 5/5 Points for this food. I hope Warung Babi Guling Pak Malen open in Jakarta or maybe Tangerang. And also you can get a soup, you can thank me later for recommend this food.




Here, you can taste their Thai Tea or Thai Green Tea, sorry for not a good quality of this drink. I took the photos, but when i searched it on my camera, its gone. I recommend you their Thai Green Tea than Thai Tea.



Location : Babi Guling Pak Malen, Jalan Sunset Road No. 554, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361 .


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF