Frappula Frappuccino: Starbucks - Mall @ Alam Sutera

15:26:00

Frappula Frappuccino
Starbucks Indonesia
Mall @ Alam Sutera


Hello! I am so glad to know this frappuccino, cause i am the one who really love with it. Frappuccino is a blended coffee beverages developed and sold by Starbucks who have trademarked the name. It is an iced or chilled cappuccino that may be topped with whipped cream. It generally consists of espresso coffee, milk, sugar, ice, whipped cream, and other sweeteners. That's what i found on Google.



This Frappuccino is made for celebrating Halloween . I am super excited about Halloween because this drink! I don't know how and why i am super lovin this frappe. I know this drink from LINE App, they give me a discount coupon for purchasing this. Only IDR 25.000 i could enjoy this heaven. Honestly, a picture that LINE sent it to me is quite different with what i got. Even its different, i don't really matter with it.


This frappe is made with a white chocolate mocha sauce, ice, whipped cream, and also milk. And the strawberry puree is the main of the top with whipped cream. I am so lovin with the strawberry puree. 


Well yeah, i got a discount coupon in Tall Size. I wish i had the Venti one or even Grande.
Today, October 28 2016 is the last day of discount. Hope you guys have enough time to buy this Frappula Frappuccino.



You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Popular Posts

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF