PAT BING SOO - Alam Sutera

20:16:00

Pat Bing Soo
Alam Sutera


Halo Foodies! Sorry for not always posting new review, because i'm so busy to focus on my final exam. Wish me luck on the results. By the way, for relaxing my mind i went to Pat Bing Soo on Alam Sutera, they have a great korean dessert and also the korean atmosphere concept. I went there with my friends, because we wanted to having lunch together on Sunday noon. After we got lunch, we went here to tasting the korean dessert.



I love this place! The concept is really "korean" and also they showing the korean show (like K-Pop MV, K- Live Drama, etc) on their TV. Sometimes we focused on the korean songs, even i don't even know about the korean songs, but it sounds good to hear that.

Yeoksam Patbingsoo (IDR 35K)



Yeoksam Patbingsoo ini seger banget! Patbingsoo ini isinya ada Strawberry + Pat + Ogura Ice Cream. Udah ada strawberry eh pake ogura, makin seger aja nih! Buah strawberry nya semua menggunakan strawberry pilihan, jadi tentunya strawberrynya manis dan segar.

Anguk Bingsoo (IDR 38K)

 I believe that most of people will buy this one! The perfect of mix oreo in this bowl, with Choco stick + Oreo + Timtam + Vanilla Ice Cream. I bet people will like this one.

Chungmuro Patbingsoo (IDR 35K)


For all people who loved with Matcha, i recommend you this one. They have a good matcha ice cream, and also they serve with Cornflakes, and Pat. If you feel want sweeter than this one, you can pour the milk to the top of matcha ice cream.

Sinsa Patbingsoo (IDR 78K)












This is the main dessert that i want, the Sinsa Patbingsoo have honeydew, pat, and vanilla ice cream. The real of honeydew is in here! I recommend you to choose this one when you visit this place. By the way, i want to tell you my SNAPCHAT: STEVENLUKITA. I'm very please when you want to add me to your snapchat. I'm always catch up my moments there, if you want know more about my daily activities, i share it on snapchat.

Apgujeong Bingsoo (IDR 45K)


The last one! I'm the one of cheesy lovers, so i'm so excited when i know there is Bingsoo with cheese flavor. This bingsoo with Cheese, Cheese Sauce, Cheese Cake, Cheese Wafer, and Vanilla Ice Cream. I'm so love with this one and oreo! The cheese cake and cheese sauce is really yummy and so make me satisfied :)

Location : The Flavor Bliss - Jalan Alam Sutera Boulevard , Tangerang.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF

MEMBER OF